To add comments and upload files to the HUB, you must first be logged into your Masterclass account.
- To login to your account, go to MasterClass.com and log in using the email address associated with your MasterClass account.
- Once logged in, click on your name located on the top right-hand corner of the page and select "The Hub" from the drop-down menu.
- Once you're in The Hub you can then click on the topic you would like to access and then click on the red “reply” link directly under the thread you would like to comment on or add a file to.
- From here you can type a comment and/or add a file to the text box. A file can be either dragged directly into the text box from your desktop or uploaded using the upload link located above the text box which looks like a horizontal line with an arrow pointing up.
- Once you have added your text and/or uploaded your file you can then click “Reply”
Note: Supported file types are as follows -- (jpg, jpeg, png, gif, als, mp3, aiff, wav, pcm, aac, wma, m4a, flac, aifc, m4p, avi, mov, mpeg, mpg, zip, alac, ogg, mp2, amr, pdf)
If you have more questions, please contact us here. We are always happy to help!