Using Google Chrome:
You can choose a different default permission setting and manage exceptions in Content settings.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- In the "Media" section:
- Ask when a site requires access to your camera and microphone: Select this option if you want Chrome to alert you whenever a site requests access to your camera and microphone.
- Do not allow sites to access your camera and microphone: Select this option to automatically deny any site requests to access your camera and microphone.
Click Manage exceptions to remove previously-granted permissions for specific sites.
Using Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the site identity icon (the lock symbol) in the address bar.
- Choose on each menu next to Use the Camera and Use the Microphone:
- Click anywhere on the web page to close the menu, then click the button.