How can I change the mailing address for a gift card?


If you have purchased a mailable gift card and would like to change the delivery address, please contact our Student Support team as soon as possible by emailing us at or submitting a request here.

If your gift card is not yet been processed, we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 6 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.

Powered by Zendesk